A Safe-T-Pull Test Certificate will include the following information:
- Certificate Number
- Build Date
- Part Number
- Order Number
- Client Number
A Safe-T-Pull emergency stop lanyard switch will also be tested for mechanical and electrical functionality.
Mechanical function (as per Electric Control Products design parameters) tests are:
- Switch plate operation to Electric Control Products parameters before installation in switch enclosure;
- Lid functionality to Electric Control Products parameters before installation on enclosure;
- Calibrated robotic tripping operation and load cell reading of pull rods, resetting switch and tripping via reset dial to Australian, International and Electric Control Products parameters;
- Overall visual check and quality assessment of all components before and after construction.
Electrical function (electrical continuity) tests are:
- Continuity test of all the micro switches in all normally closed and open positions and electrical connections @ 1 mA 2.7V DC.
- Visual check and quality assessment of all micro switch components, cables and connections before installation on switch plate.
A Safe-T-Pull Test Certificate will also contain information regarding the weight value at which the left and right hand pull rod was tripped and the cable tension value.